- Improve the preparedness of students for intercultural learning during short-term study tours to Asia.
- Build capacity within the Australian higher education sector to prepare students undertaking short-term overseas study tours.
- Develop an evidence-based model to prepare students for intercultural learning in short-term overseas study tours to Asia, which can be adapted across the Australian higher education sector.
- Develop adapatable resources which can be used by both staff and students prior to departure on an international study tour to ensure that all aspects of preparation have been addressed.
- Develop a dedicated website that provides publically available educational resources on effective preparation for international short-term study tours.